1. Who can apply?
2. What is the best age to come?
3. How many places are there each year?
4. What instruments can I study?
5. Do I have to be able to play 2 instruments already?
6. How good do I have to be?
7. What’s an advisory audition?
8. What happens at the auditions?
9. Is academic ability taken into account?
10. What happens if I’m not successful?
11. Can I apply again?
12. What happens if I am successful at audition?
13. Do I have to go to Plockton High School as well as the Music School?
14. Do I have to move to the Plockton High School Pupil Residence?
15. Can I go home at weekends?
16. What’s the Music School curriculum like?
17. Who will be teaching me?
18. What about my present music commitments?
19. What will all this cost?
20. When do I apply?
21. What do I do now?
Friends of Plockton
MUSIC SCHOOL |
The National Centre of Excellence in Traditional Music, The Pupil Residence, Plockton High School, Plockton, Wester Ross IV52 8TU
Sgoil Chiùil na Gàidhealtachd
2010-13 Website by
Ronan Martin Associates